Comment on page
The free license has capacity limitations, but you can use it even for commercial projects and it suits many use cases.
Our Immersal Mapper App is available for download for both Android and iOS.
You can use the app with your free account.
Immersal Cloud Service REST API requires a developer token for authentication.
Spatial Mapping can be done with Immersal Mapper App without knowing the token, simply by logging in with your credentials.
In your apps, Visual Positioning (localization) can also be done without the Immersal Cloud Service and the required token.
You can embed your Spatial Maps into your app and use on-device Visual Positioning completely offline.
// example token
The sample project is already configured and has all required packages and settings in place.
- Import the latest Immersal SDK Core
.unitypackageinto the sample project
- Assets -> Import Package -> Custom Package -> ImmersalSDKv1_19_2.unitypackage
- Errors should now have been cleared
- The packages and settings are already configured. In case you're having problems
- Use the Unity Package Manager (Window -> Package Manager) to check that the following packages are installed
- AR Foundation 5.0.7
- ARCore XR Plugin 5.0.7
- ARKit XR Plugin 5.0.7
- Editor Coroutines 1.0.0
- OpenXR Plugin 1.8.2
- TextMesh Pro 3.0.6.
- Unity UI 1.0.0
- Universal RP 14.0.8
- 2D Sprite 1.0.0
- Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings to check the following settings
- Auto Graphics API should be turned
- For Windows
- Set Graphics API to
- For iOS
- Set Target Minimum Version to 12.0
- For Android
- Set Graphics API to OpenGLES3
- Set Minimum API Level to 26
Building your first app
Note, you don't have to build the Mapper. It's available in the App Stores as mentioned above.