The free license has capacity limitations, but you can use it even for commercial projects and it suits many use cases.
Our Immersal Mapper App is available for download for both Android and iOS.
You can use the app with your free account.
Immersal Cloud Service REST API requires a developer token for authentication.
// example token
The sample project is already configured and has all required packages and settings in place.
- Import the latest Immersal SDK Core
.unitypackageinto the sample project
- Assets -> Import Package -> Custom Package -> ImmersalSDKv1_17_0.unitypackage
- Errors should now have been cleared
- The packages and settings are already configured. In case you're having problems
- Use the Unity Package Manager (Window -> Package Manager) to check that the following packages are installed
- AR Foundation 4.2.6
- ARCore XR Plugin 4.2.6
- ARKit XR Plugin 4.2.6
- Editor Coroutines 1.0.0
- OpenXR Plugin 1.5.3
- TextMesh Pro 3.0.6.
- Unity UI 1.0.0
- Universal RP 12.1.7
- 2D Sprite 1.0.0
- Go to Edit -> Project Settings -> Player -> Other Settings to check the following settings
- Auto Graphics API should be turned
- For Windows
- Set Graphics API to
- For iOS
- Set Graphics API to Metal
- Set Target Minimum Version to 11.3
- For Android
- Set Graphics API to OpenGLES3
- Set Minimum API Level to 26
Building your first app