Comment on page
Immersal SDK is currently available for Unity and works with a variety of devices.
Immersal SDK for Unity fully supports:
- All ARKit and ARCore-compatible devices through Unity's AR Foundation framework
- Huawei's AR Engine-compatible devices using the HWAR SDK for Unity
- Nreal light headset using Nreal's SDK for Unity
- Magic Leap headset the Magic Leap XR Plugin and Unity Package
Immersal Cloud Service supports:
- Spatial Mapping using REST API
- Images can be submitted to our Cloud Service from any source
Most Android devices are locked to rendering 30 frames per second in AR applications. iOS devices allow for 60 fps apps for a snappier and more responsive feel.