Comment on page
Combine multiple maps into one with a single click.
With this feature, you have the ability to stitch together neighbouring maps having some overlap. This allows you to plan smaller scans and seamlessly merge them into a single cohesive map with just one click. It's possible to stitch up to 8 maps together.
To initiate the stitching process, follow these steps:
- 2.Navigate to the maps you wish to stitch together.
- 3.Select multiple maps that you intend to stitch. Note that these maps should have overlapping areas.
- 4.Once the maps are selected, proceed to the dashboard.
- 5.Locate and click the "Stitch Maps" button.
- 6.Choose a name for stitched map.
Pressing stitch button will create a new stitched map
In this video we will stitch 2 CityBlock that share the same street, We will follow the steps outlined above for stitching maps in dashboard. The video content unfolds as follows:
- 1.Begin by selecting the first map. In the example video, we choose "Block2" (you can see it's sparse map).
- 2.Proceed to select the second map, in this case, "Block5" ( you can view its sparse map in video).
- 3.Ensure that both maps share an overlapping area, (similar to the shown Google Maps example).
- 4.Click the "Stitch Maps" button and await the automatic merging process.
- 5.Refresh the page once the stitching process is completed to view the finalised result.
Map stitching tutorial (2 CityBlocks)